After its initial appearance in the Windows Phone Store as private beta, the much-anticipated online strategy game Age of Empires: Castle Siege is officially available for all WP users. Following the success of earlier AoE games, Microsoft had teamed up with Smoking Gun Interactive to bring this new awesome game to WP and Windows 8 devices! Find out more about Age of Empires: Castle Siege below.
Age of Empires: Castle Siege invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era on your Windows PC or touch screen device. Choose from one of several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus. Upgrade your keep, fortify your walls, and garrison defensive troops to protect yourself from marauders. Then, train an army to raid other cities, and command them in battle to dismantle your opponents’ defenses.
- Empire-Building for those on the go: From building your castle into an impressive city, accumulating your resources to keep your fortress and your lands safe, to training your armies to both defend and attack your enemies, Castle Siege is built for you to enjoy the expansiveness of an Age of Empires game with the speed and simplicity of touch-based gaming.
- Built for Touch: Now all your strategizing, empire-building and sieging is controlled by the simple swipe of your finger. Drag paths on the touchscreen to command units directly in battle. Using this tactical control to counter your opponents’ defenses is crucial to victory.
- Connect with your Xbox Live Friends: Forge alliances with your Xbox Live friends, compete against other alliances for prized ‘crown count’, and fight your way to the top of the leaderboards.
- Recruit The Greatest Heroes: when times get tough, it’s time to call up heroes. From Richard the Lionheart to Charlemagne, Castle Siege will allow you to deploy them to turn the battle in your favor.
- Cross-platform play only on Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8: If you have multiple Windows 8 devices, no matter. Your game progress is always saved to your Gamertag. Furthermore, you can battle friends across platforms, so any Windows 8 PC, tablet or Windows Phone 8 can join the siege.
- Several civilizations to choose from: Age of Empires: Castle Siege starts off with six civilizations from the Medieval Era, including Britons, Teutons and Kievan Rus. Each civilization has upwards of six unique “cultural units”, along with cavalry and trebuchets equipment.
- Recreate Famous Historical Battles: play through 10 historical battles, including the Siege of Marienburg and the Fall of Constantinople.
The best thing about Age of Empires: Castle Siege is that it is a free Xbox Live game. Yup, it’s free of charge and has the Xbox Live label – two qualities WP users love when it comes to choosing a new game. Also, the game is available for all Lumia devices, including those with 512MB RAM, so even the low-cost and midrange users can have a shot of this game.Age of Empires: Castle Siege Now Available in Windows Phone and Windows Store After its initial appearance in the Windows Phone Store as private beta, the much-anticipated online strategy game…
My Lumia 920 is currently teeming with photo-editing apps. From professional editors like Adobe Photoshop Express and Lumia Creative Studio, to fun editors like PhotoFunia and Camera360, I use all of these apps to enhance those precious photos that I shoot whenever I have free time. But then again, the apps that I have do not offer enough grids for photo collages. So that’s why I’m really thrilled with this new photo from Mimob Labs – Acolart!
With Acolart you can create fantastic looking collages of your photos. All you have to do is select your photos in library (Or using camera) then take one grid layout you like, save and share.
Once finished with arranging your photos apply one of the many effects available.
- 100+ beautiful grid layouts (with more to come)
- 20+ image effects (with more to come)
- Multi photo select (coming soon with over 6 photos)
- Rounded borders
- Stickers in many categories: love, fun, autumn, winter, wedding… (coming soon)
- Frame backgrounds
- Adjustable border width and radius
- Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr social sharing
- Timed camera – take multiple photo’s with adjustable timer. (coming soon)
- Multiple photos in fast action camera mode (coming soon)
- Phone lock screen collages
Acolart is the perfect app for those who love making photo collages – whether it is your collection of selfies, landscape photos, or any creative shots, Acolart will offer a wide range of grids for you to choose from!
Download Acolart in the Windows Phone Store now! This amazing photo app is free and available for all WP devices!Create the Best Photo Collages with Acolart – Now Available for Windows Phone! My Lumia 920 is currently teeming with photo-editing apps. From professional editors like Adobe Photoshop Express and Lumia Creative Studio, to fun editors like PhotoFunia and Camera360, I use all of these apps to enhance those precious photos that I shoot whenever I have free time.
We are really happy about the dedication of the developers to improving the Xbox Musicapp for Windows Phone. It took quite a lot of updates to bring a more stable app to the users, but so far, all efforts paid off – we are more than satisfied with the current version. But this does not mean that the work is done, as the team continues to bring more enhancements to Xbox Music. In fact, they had…
Last month, we were really thrilled when the latest Assassin’s Creed game was finally made available for WP and Windows, a few months after it was launched in other platforms. Assassin’s Creed Pirates brought a new kind of gaming experience for avid fans, as the game focuses more on pirate ship battles. However, due to widespread reports of crashes and bugs, the game was pulled out by Ubisoft in the Windows Phone Store. The good news today – Assassin’s Creed Pirates is now back!
In Assassin’s Creed Pirates, users will be playing the role of young pirate captain Alonzo Batilla, as he set sail to the seven seas to discover La Buse’s legendary treasure. Exploring the Caribbean, get the chance to meet some of the well-known pirates from the Golden Age of Piracy. Fight other pirates and get involved in the never-ending battle between Assassins and Templars – all towards your goal of becoming the greatest pirate of all time!
Assassin’s Creed Pirates is an Xbox Live game that will cost you $1.99 without trial, but we guarantee that you’ll be getting more than your money’s worth in this latest installation of Assassin’s Creed for mobile devices. So grab Assassin’s Creed Pirates in the Windows Phone Store now!Assassin’s Creed Pirates Returns to WP Store After Being Pulled Out Last Month Last month, we were really thrilled when the latest Assassin’s Creed game was finally made available for WP and Windows, a few months after it was launched in other platforms.
All this time, we had always talked about Windows Phoneas part of the never-ending smartphone race, competing with iOS, Android, and BlackBerry in terms of mobile technology. Although truthfully, there is still a very wide gap that needs to be covered, we had seen remarkable changes in WP’s standing for the past 4 years. But then again, is it really that important to make it to the top of the…
Most of Microsoft’s apps in the Windows Phone Store are geared towards better mobile experience at work. Whether it is Skype, MS Office Tools, or Lync, all of these were created to allow users to still do their work even with just their Lumia devices. Among the list of their useful apps is Office Lens, a camera app that lets users capture any document or reports and then save them into OneNote.…
Sky Patrol by Beartrap Games is an amazing jet fighter arcade game that combines precision and action to take down enemies. Normally available in the Windows Phone Store for $1.99, the game is now available free for a limited time only myAppFree’s featured game of the day! Let’s find out more about Sky Patrol below.
Become the eye in the sky and protect an allied convoy as it makes its way through hostile enemy territory.
Are you trigger happy or one of the fortunate ones with 20:20 precision? Either way, in the heat of battle there will be dozens of enemies and targets to take care of at once – let’s just hope you can handle the SKY PATROL challenge!
With strategic weapon deployment and path creation, you have direct control over offensive and defensive weapons. So it’s your job to make sure that everything hits the target – no excuses!
We won’t lie to you; it’s never going to be an easy flight! Don’t panic though, you’ll have a multitude of destructive weapons to play with – each more powerful and explosive than the last.
See you on the other side…hopefully!
- Frantic Arcade Action
- 50 Explosive Levels!
- Gloriously Destructive Weapons!
- Easy to Play – Unbelievably Difficult to Master!
- Hours and Hours of Amazing Gaming with NO Extra Costs!
Grab Sky Patrol in the Windows Phone Store now!
myAppFree is an application that suggests every day a new high-quality app or game, free of charge or at a lower price! Don’t miss your opportunity to brag to your friends to be informed about news of the store! Download myAppFree now in order not to miss the best apps and games!Precision is the Key: Sky Patrol Goes Free as myAppFree’s App of the Day! Sky Patrol by Beartrap Games is an amazing jet fighter arcade game that combines precision and action to take down enemies.
If you are looking for a fast-paced game that will definitely alleviate your boredom, then Benji Bananas Adventures is the game for you! Yes, the adorable monkey from the original game is now back to swing vines and collect bananas on this amazing sequel! And the good news is, Benji Bananas Adventures is now available for all Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 smartphones, so more users can enjoy the game!
In Benji Bananas Adventures, everyone’s favorite swinging monkey returns for more action in the jungle. This game is packed full of fast action and stories from The Jungle!
Join more than 45 million Benji fans who already rave about how much fun Benji Bananas is. To the fans of the original Benji Bananas game, Benji Bananas Adventures offers a familiar game mechanic, but a vastly different experience with over 100 new levels.
Like the original Benji Bananas game, Benji Bananas Adventures is completely free to play, but has optional extras available for purchase.
- Absolutely gorgeous jungle landscapes
- Jungle, Waterfalls, Hills, etc.
- Simple to learn but hard to master unique one-button gameplay
- Feel the joy of flying through the jungle
- Unlock different game modes and upgrades
- Animated stories featuring Benji, his girl Bella, and the dangers of the forest
Grab Benji Bananas Adventures now!Our Favorite Swinging Monkey is Back with Benji Bananas Adventure for Windows Phone If you are looking for a fast-paced game that will definitely alleviate your boredom, then Benji Bananas Adventures…
Nokia had always been known for making affordable, yet durable and beautiful mobile phones. Even when the Devices and Services business had transferred to Microsoft, the quality of the handsets remained, as evidenced by the newly launched Lumia 730 and 830, which were also made to provide low-cost users better smartphone options. However, with Google proceeding with their Android Oneproject,…
Finally, Microsoft had officially announced that they will be acquiring Mojang, the developer behind the popular sandbox adventure game…